Backlink is very important to increase the search engine ranking of your blog or website. Today you will know how to get high quality PR9 Dofollow Backlink from Facebook. If you have a little knowledge about SEO, then you must know that Google’s search results run on the basis of quality backlinks. If your blog or website gets backlinks from other high quality sites, then the search result of each of your posts will start coming up. You always pay attention to quality more than quantity. Even if you make less backlink, but whatever you make, they have good quality. Get High Quality Dofollow Backlink From Facebook.
Earlier Google used to give them a Page Rank as the quality of the sites. This rank was from 0 to 10. The more one has, the better. If you get dofollow backlink from a high PR site then your search performance will increase a lot. Always stay away from bad links. So that is why today I will tell you how to get a dofollow link from Facebook. Because, this is a PR9 website and its domain authority is very high.
How To Get High Quality PR9 Dofollow Backlink From Facebook
This method is very simple and for this you do not need any technical skill. All you need is a Facebook account and page. If you have all this, then follow the steps given below.
1) First login to your Facebook account.
2) Now visit this site dashboard.statichtmlapp.com. This online tool helps to add a new tab to your Facebook page. Through this, you can enter HTML content in one go.
3) Now it will ask you permission for your Facebook account. Once you give permission, then you have to choose a Facebook page, in which you want to put HTML content.
- What is HTML and how does it work?
- How to know the password of Wifi in Computer and Mobile?
4) अब “Edit tabs on this page” पे click करिए.
5) In the next page, you have to click on the “Add a new tab” button.
6) Here you have to fill the details of the new tab like, Tab name, Image Text, Text Color. After that click on “Add tab now”.
7) You will get a success message and your new one will then open in Facebook.
8) Here you have to click on the “Set up tab” button.
9) Then you will see a section to add HTML. Here you have to paste the code given below. The link of the site is to be given in RED text and your description in BLUE text. The more content you can put in it, the more natural your backlink will look.
10) After everything is done, click on the “Save & Publish” button.
Now your site is added to Facebook and from there you will get a high quality dofollow backlink. With this increasing the SEO and authority of your site, you will also get a lot of traffic from the search engine. If you are facing any problem in this then don’t forget to comment below.