Hello guys, Today we are going to discuss about the Best video editing software for youtube beginners.
If you wan to to more updates to visit our site wearewriter.com
YouTube is not only a great place to watch videos but also a fantastic platform to share your own created videos. So we can share that with our friends all over the world. Uploading videos to YouTube is easy, but it is not easy to create an awesome video. More and more YouTube users want to find a professional video editing software for YouTube, free or paid.
This video editor for YouTube has many effects that you can use to personalize your video when editing. They include intro/credit, where you will enjoy multiple templates and transitions to help develop a flawless exchange from one scene to another, sound, effect and filters.
- A green screen is another feature that makes it possible to replace the background.
- Scene detection helps to know when changes have been made to scenes.
- Face off offers fun faces for making a video funny.
- Import the Video for YouTube
- Edit Your Video Clips
- Add Effects to Your Videos
- Export the Videos to YouTube Directly
#2 LightWorks (Windows and Mac) – Best video editing software for youtube beginners
This free editing software is a professional, free video editing software for YouTube that you can use to work on any YouTube files.
Light Works will be an excellent choice to consider at any given time.
- The ability to customize is the most significant advantage of using this software program.
- Different platforms support other pros.
- This video editing tool lacks Fire Wire support for Linux.
- The pro version has changed in pricing and does not offer any help with essential hints alone.
combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects, and audio post-production in a single production tool, which is why it’s the software of choice for many professional editors of films, television shows, and commercials.
If you are a fan of open source solutions and you own a Mac, OpenShot seems like a very good option.
- Almost all video/audio formats supported
- Multi-track support
- Video transition with real-time previews
- 3D animated titles and effects
- Advanced timeline with drag/drop support, panning, scrolling, zooming, and snapping.
Shotcut is yet another popular open source video editor available across multiple platforms. It features a nice interface to work on.it provides a portable version for Windows – which is an impressive thing.
- Supports almost all major audio/video formats with the help of FFmpeg libraries.
- Easy to use with dual monitors
- Portable version available
- Multiple dockable/u ndockable panels
- Intuitive UI